Tuesday, September 29, 2009

IRON my SHIRT BITCH


Hi Guys!

So it happend, I am single again! What up! If you are curious about why I am single again I will answer you. Do you know why they call it 'PMS'? Because 'Mad Cow Disease' was already taken.

Well it's not entirly true (blink), but I had my reasons. Officially, I have my wierd sides and phobias (I know, what a bullshit, right?), and really... well, let's say I promised myself to
boycott every single person who doesn't know what the word boycott means. No, really, true story. I know, and the "boycott" thing happend already two weeks ago, but I didn't want to be
judgemental, wanted to give her a fair start, second chance sort of thing. And I did. Lucky me, because if I didn't, well I'd miss a party...and bimbos...and...well, it was one hell of night. After that I had to tell her how much I like her, how much I want to meet her, but not as her boyfriend, but as a friend. To my satisfaction, she didn't object. So we agreed on that. And mowed on. As Friends. Next week we are going to the same party,
with the same bimbos, and I am wearing a suit. It's gonna be de...wait for it, ...lightful. And it was a clean break up, just awesome. Something I needed in...(let's not focus on the date, I just needed a clean break up very badly).

And not to miss the point of the story. Did I ever mention my fetish? Well it's not that hardcore, it's womens hair. Red to be exact. I don't know why, but they turn me on, doesn't matter
how ugly or old the woman is as long as she has this awesome red hair. And there was this girl... she is 18 (perfect match according to The Bro Code), has long legs, she's tall, has a
beautilful smile, red hair and knows what's boycott mean. Because the girl I've been seeing up till now, she talks for hours, and if there was something smart that was coming out of her mouth
I guess I wouldn't mind, but that sort of uninterresting bullshit...well... You know when you can tell a woman to stop talking and either if she is stupid she will shut up, but a wise man
tells a wise woman that her mouth is extremely beautiful when her lips are closed. And the girl I've met is a girl who seems wise, awfully sexy, and knows what to tell, when and how. She is
somebody I can meet up in the city during the day without being ashamed of, or worring I might pop into a friend or a neighbour. You know, in a relationship you are looking for some kind of
support. I remember last week, it's been a rough day all day long. I got up this morning .... put on a shirt and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase and the handle came off. I was
afraid to go to the bathroom. And there was no shoulder on the level of 1,75m beyond the ground I could lie on, come down and wash off. But there wasn't. And no, there was none below 1,75m either.

I've been invited to a wedding, my wonderful cousine decided to destroy some stupid boys life. The poor guy asked me to his best man, I proudly accepted, so he gave me the ring to hold on
to until the celebration and asked me for an advice. Apperantly, I said, you don't know me, nor my marriage politics if you are asking ME those questions. And he surprised me and said,
he asks me precisly because of my low-experiance and high-value-politics on that particular matter.
Still holding on to the little case he gave me I said:
"Marriage is a three ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring, and suffering."


One of the Letterman Show episodes I've seen back in the FFM had something that reminds of something else, that reminds me of the blog...And I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant. So step by step...
Step 1. The following statistic appeared in the Letterman Show:
USA Today has come out with a new survey: Apparently three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population. Step 2. A propos statistics I read last week that statistic: a good essay is 10% inspiration, 15% perspiration, and 75% desperation Step 3. Having enough off all statistics, being a member of the most important group of our society ( currently unemployed) and enough free time, there is a statistic I've been working on for the last weeks: 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot!

Hope you had fun reading it! Bye!


PS
Put some damn comments so I know that somebody is reading it! It would help my self-esteem as I am going to the next( No 41) job interview in 2 days!!!

2 comments:

  1. You'll never write alone. But I'd rather recommend a suit instead of comments for any self-esteem issues. Or just get laid.
    YoursS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just kidding, and those tears I had in my eyes when I left the office today...those were tears of joy my dear. Couse I got a job. And don't worry about me not getting laid. See, maybe I don't get laid as often as you do, but yours counts only once! - You do it with the same person every time, well, me on the other hand...totally different story. I put my standards up so high... If I had to nail a celebrity it would definitly be Scarlett Johansson. Hot, talented, and nobody does that many Woody Allen movies without some serious daddy issues. Where if you had to score a celebrity it would be your girlfriend, because she is the star of your heart...c'mon...It's lame...:)

    ReplyDelete