Sunday, September 13, 2009

D - Day + 44


Hi Everybody!

Polish bureaucracy is killing me, every single of my papers I need to get in order to get on board comes with a delay. So according to the officials, the last certificate will be handed to me on the 9th of October, which leaves us a LOT of time left for our last meeting before me leaving.

Here with I'd like to invite you all, my dear blog readers for a weekend at my mansion. I would be more then happy to have you over sometime between the 1st and the 5th of October. There will be lot of booze, good music and great fun, and most of all - I'll be there... (so even If you won't come, I will have a hell of a time).

So let me know, all interested, I will most certainly help organize your journey, your stay and anything else included in getting your sorry asses over here.

I should apologize you for not writing anything for such a long time. I was busy...yes, with a girl, yes with THE girl, and no, I DON'T love THE girl...

Someday I will recall the this, my dear friends, and listen carefully, because I am about to drop some knowledge...

Why do I like Bimbos???
1. They make me happy
2.
They make me feel alive
3.
They make me want to pretend to be a better man
4.
They are confused
5.
They have vacant, trusting stares
6.
They have sluggish, unencumbered minds
7.
They have daddy issues
8.
They love me, or at least whoever I tell them “me” is
9.
They are always there for me, you can always find one around
10.
You can usually find one in a thin crust style
11.
They make me feel even smarter than I normally do
12.
They always have hydrogen peroxide in their cupboards, so if you get a cut, it’s safe to be with one of them
13.
Their mouths usually hang open anyways
14.
They always let you win at chess…or go fish…or chutes and ladders. And maybe the term isn’t “let you win…”
15.
They aren’t HER


(To ALL FEMALE readers of my blog - don't ever say I am a sexist or I will sue, you Grinch!)

And probably after I will recall those 15 Articles I will, like any self respecting man (and I do mean MAN) brush off my suit, have it dry cleaned and pressed, then use its well-tailored charms to work my way back into the good graces of man many women everywhere.

So, until I am still on the land, I will not shit on my own yard, because my city is a small one, and I'd rather my reputation not to precede me. But when I will travel around the globe, hell, I will have the time of my life...

And seriously, I am happy, she makes my happy. I am aware of how featherish women are, but I feel well.

Hope to see you all very soon!!!

High Five!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment