Saturday, August 15, 2009

D-Day + 15/16


Hiya!

So, wednesday night I had my first date with the "jump-on-my-shoulder" chick. We planned on going to the park, having a chat, but...
... it turned out I know her, and no, I didn't nail her...yet. When I was about 8 or 9 I started to sing in a choir. This story is a longer one, that's why I will skip it, to get to the point. The point is, that one of my best mates from back then had this girlfriend...

I know
~Article 150~
No sex with your Bro's ex.

But then again...

Amendment VII
A Bro is intitled to have sex with his Bro's ex if enough time has passed.

There is this simple equasion for that...

Triple the time that your Bro has been together with the hot chick you want to date. It shouldn't be more then the time that has passed between theirs break up and yours first kiss.

According to this I am off the hook.

So...we met, we had lots of fun. We sat on a bench next to the football field and looked at falling stars for hours. Of course in between we were consuming some of the polish finest. And during our first two dates (yes, there was the SECOND date) I had to realize, I met a woman who can drink as much beer as I can... funny thing... After we decided to go home on our first date (it got very late and she had to work the next morning), and I said I would walk her home, we passed by my place and decided to take my sweet doggy out for a walk, too. Well, every girl who has seen my precious boxer Leo would tell you - if anything else didn't do the TRICK, the DOG will do the TRICK. So me and Leo, two fine gentlemen, we walked the lady home, and by taking the dog with me, I stretched out the date for another hour, at least. The night finished with a little chick kiss, the innocent good night joke. However, the next morning I get the MESSAGE from her, saying that her parents will be gone from Friday afternoon until Saturday evening, so we could meet at her place. We each drunk 4 pints, danced, told funny stories, then decided to call a cab to bring us another 4 each, then at 4 am we decided to take a walk to get another beers at a shop that was like one and a half mile away from her place. We got the next 3 beers, which in the end we didn't drink. We went to sleep, after a hell of a night, cuddling and spooning. And in the morning, when I walked her to work, she gave me this sweet little kiss...

Then I went to the football stadium and rediscovered what football is all about, participating in the 3rd round of polish first league. I rediscovered the patriorism, that was stuck in me, that I didn't feel for a long time.

And today is the day...
For the first time in history, Madonna will perform tonight in my country in front of...80 000 homosexualls and guys like my dad:). However there have been 20 000 more tickets on sales. Police just busted a group of men, who were manufacturing fake tickets and then selling them online:) Polish can...

Bye FFM

No comments:

Post a Comment